Top 5 Benefits of Exhibiting:
- Gain not just real-time, but real-life access to scores of prospects worldwide
- Create a lasting visual impression of your location, product or service
- Elevate the advantages of your commission or company
- Usher promising communications and sales leads
- Interact with studio executives, independent producers and members of the financial community interested in opportunities around the globe.
Who Attends the AFCI Locations,
Global Production & Finance Conference
Click the Image Below to Access Demographic Highlights from 2016
Film Commissions will be complemented on the show floor by dozens of service industry partners that include:
Cinematic Equipment and Resources; Convention and Visitor’s Bureaus; Film and Television Studios; Film-friendly Locations; Financial Support and Incentive Brokers; Guilds and Associations; Hotels and Resorts; Industry Publications; New Media; Production Support Companies; and Travel Support.
LGFS is your opportunity to emphasize the compelling reasons to shoot in your corner of the globe!
The Guest List
Seize this unparalleled environment to personally cultivate relationships old and new with filmmakers, directors, producers and screenwriters to actors, agents, attorneys and scouts representing esteemed Industry Guilds and Associations including:
- Association of Independent Commercial Producers (AICP)
- Alliance of Women Directors
- American Cinema Editors
- Art Directors Guild (ADG)
- American Society of Cinematographers (ASC)
- Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (ATAS)
- British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA)
- Director's Guild of America (DGA)
- Filmmakers Alliance
- Film Independent (FIND)
- International Documentary Association (IDA)
- Independent Film and Television Alliance (IFTA)
- Location Managers Guild of America (LMGA)
- National Association of Broadcasters (NAB)
- National Association of Latino Independent Producers (NALIP)
- National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE)
- Producers Guild of America (PGA)
- Screen Actors Guild (SAG)
- Visual Effects Society (VES)
- Writers Guild of America (WGA)
The AFCI Locations, Global Production & Finance Conference is scheduled for April 6-8, 2017 at the Marriott Burbank & Convention Center in Los Angeles. The redesigned and reimagined event provides exhibitors a more contemporary design aesthetic than years past.
LGFS remains the go-to event for the global production industry. Sure, digital technology has enabled our communication to transcend time zones, but there’s no substitute for the power of face-to-face communication.
Exhibitor Booth Sales Are Now Open!
The Redesigned & Reimagined Event Will Feature a Contemporary Design Aesthetic and Include Booths Without Sidewalls for 2017. See the Gold & Classic Booth Package Mock-ups:
For additional Exhibitor cost and Booth Inclusions click the button link:
For more information contact Melanie Field - email@example.com or at +1-323-461-2324 ext. 3